• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat e55 slow hydraulics

landworksTN

Occupation
Self-employed
I have a 2019 bobcat e55. All of a sudden today the hydraulics are slow and sometimes surge for a second back to regular speed. I noticed also that at times the engine would almost go into idle kickdown as it does when you don’t move the controls for a min. I’m thinking it could be a pilot control pressure relief valve? What do you guys think? Even when you’re tracking it will surge. Almost like a sticking valve would do. No codes or anything. Filters are new. Engine doesn’t bog. If you pull back on the stick joystick it will move slow and then toward the end of its stroke it will speed up. Almost like a valve is taking a second to open all the way.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
You may have an issue with the control lock out cutting in and out, I would have thought the pressure coming & going is less likely.
Kind regards
Uffex

Jbug

I also have a bobcat e55 that is doing the same. I just serviced it but no change. What did you find to be the problem?