• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat E50

ACCInc

Occupation
Concrete,Site work contractor. Certified Weldor
TomG
I am always amazed on how much work you do with that E50. I am glad it is working out so well for you. I love the videos and the new truck. We have been busy lately, so new equipment may not be too far down the line for us. I am envious.

TomG

Last two pictures. First one is of the E50 with our tri-axle. And the second is the E50 lifting a 11' x 5' x7" thick piece of granite weighing 6050lbs. It is the heaviest thing I have lifted that I know the weight of. Pretty impressive if you ask me. The power of this machine is unbelievable.

Lifting the granite pad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yviuG1n4ZZU

Lifting 3,300lbs of brick out of our 6 wheeler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxsjCZaEsVg

47.JPG48.JPG

Jim15

Nice paint job. We just demod an E50 about a month ago. We were updating our 334, and wanted to go bigger, but the E50 was too big, and the boss man did not want to hold on to the 334, so we wound up going with an E42. All I can say are these M series excavators are very impressive and night and day compared to the G series. I'm going to post a new thread with some pics of our machine. By the way, I think we seen you guys in Lexington befote.

TomG

Nice! I thnk you will really like your machine. Yea the M series machines are great! We go to the shemins in lexington all the time maybe thats where you saw us?

Jim15

We go in there on occasion, not much as we tend to stay away from planting trees and bushes as we don't want to have the headache of replacing them when the customer doesn't water them. Obviously when we do, we plant them right, but now we are usually working for one of our landscape contractors digging holes and unloading and planting.

We do work in Lexington all the time though, so I'm pretty sure I saw you on Mass Ave. Nice trucks and machines you guys have, its scary how similar our fleets are. We used to have Ford 6 wheelers, now we have Internationals. We've always had Bobcat machines and nothing else. We have an S185, T190, and E42 that we just updated from our 334. The only non-Bobcat machine we have is an Ingersoll Rand WL 440 2 yard wheel loader that we bought from the Bobcat dealer when IR still owned Bobcat. And we are contemplating a heavy specd 10 wheeler as to keep some more trucking in house on the bigger jobs we are doing.

And you must have your Class A CDL right?

TomG

We go in there on occasion, not much as we tend to stay away from planting trees and bushes as we don't want to have the headache of replacing them when the customer doesn't water them. Obviously when we do, we plant them right, but now we are usually working for one of our landscape contractors digging holes and unloading and planting.

We do work in Lexington all the time though, so I'm pretty sure I saw you on Mass Ave. Nice trucks and machines you guys have, its scary how similar our fleets are. We used to have Ford 6 wheelers, now we have Internationals. We've always had Bobcat machines and nothing else. We have an S185, T190, and E42 that we just updated from our 334. The only non-Bobcat machine we have is an Ingersoll Rand WL 440 2 yard wheel loader that we bought from the Bobcat dealer when IR still owned Bobcat. And we are contemplating a heavy specd 10 wheeler as to keep some more trucking in house on the bigger jobs we are doing.

And you must have your Class A CDL right?

Yea I do. Yea we don't do a lot of planing either but we get all our teco-bloc products from shemins. The internationals are great trucks, we have 3, six wheelers. Love them.

good-dog

Hello TomG
I was enjoying all the pic. you posted with you machine working. I noticed in some of the pic. you are spreading out material to make a smooth surface. I saw a cool trick that a operator was using. With his bucket and thumb he grabed a 10 foot length of railway tile , and used it to scrap, level and smooth a very large area very quickly.