• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 773 Hour Meter

sherrillsa

New to this Forum..and recently acquired used Bobcat 773 and the hour meter does not work, and I do not have a manual. Can anyone suggest some troubleshooting for this. Is the hour meter connected to the starter switch or somewhere else. Thanks:usa

bgirls

Occupation
IT director, Transportation director
send me your s/n and a fax #. i will fax the wiring diagrams from my new manual.

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
if its an f with the roll type its probably bad and replace the hour meter its self check for power and ground first but if it has both and are good its more than likely the hour meter seen many of them go out if its a g series its a new left ahand panel for you

mutt

Occupation
bobcat tech
It gets it's ground not it's power from the charge pressure switch. Checked to see if it's leaking from the switch. If it is that is your problem.

dave esterns

i have a new left panel for our 500,000 edition 773 turbo sitting around. i think we paid an excessive amount for it.