• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 773 G series

Terryz

I have a Bobcat 773 G, ser # 519013216. machine was in the shop for a traction lock problem; fixed traction lock problem, after sitting for 2 weeks waiting for parts started machine up to remove safety bar to leave shop have no lift or tilt function. turn key on, ach lite comes on; lift and tilt light on left panel gives initial flash; when running after pushing operate pad lite is off. checking codes it shows a 32-34 code which is tilt actuator not in neutral. The shop manual doesn't what the the codes represent or how to fix the problem. As part of fixing the traction lock we found corroded fuses in fuse panel which we corrected if that has any bearing on the problem. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks, Terry

crewchief888

I have a Bobcat 773 G, ser # 519013216. machine was in the shop for a traction lock problem; fixed traction lock problem, after sitting for 2 weeks waiting for parts started machine up to remove safety bar to leave shop have no lift or tilt function. turn key on, ach lite comes on; lift and tilt light on left panel gives initial flash; when running after pushing operate pad lite is off. checking codes it shows a 32-34 code which is tilt actuator not in neutral. The shop manual doesn't what the the codes represent or how to fix the problem. As part of fixing the traction lock we found corroded fuses in fuse panel which we corrected if that has any bearing on the problem. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks, Terry

fuse panel corrosion probably has nothing to do with your 32-34 code.

tilt actuator not in neutral means exactly what it says.

and ahc controller is sensing no handle movement (neutral), but feedback voltage from the actuator is telling the controller that the actuator isnt centered.

check harness connections at the actuators
check the bonnet on the rear of the tilt spool to make sure it's not loose.

try it again.

sometimes if the tilt is being operated as the engine is shut down it "leaves" the spool slightly off center.
if the tilt has been drifting, while sitting parked, it may have forced the spool and actuator out of neutral

both will cause a 32-34 code to pop up.

:drinkup

Terryz

Thanks for replying. I checked the harness connections, all locked together and dry; bonnet on rear of valve spool was tight. Bucket probably drifted down from sitting; I can't remember where it was when brought into the shop. any pressure in the hyd lines has dissapated; no pressure on either side. How would I go about getting actuator back into neutral? Terry

crewchief888

Thanks for replying. I checked the harness connections, all locked together and dry; bonnet on rear of valve spool was tight. Bucket probably drifted down from sitting; I can't remember where it was when brought into the shop. any pressure in the hyd lines has dissapated; no pressure on either side. How would I go about getting actuator back into neutral? Terry

they will usually sorta "reset" if the cycle the key on and off several times.

it's happened to me several times over the years....

crewchief888

my next step would be to remove the actuator and tilt spool.
see if anything is stuck or bound up.