• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 773 Foot Control Parts Diagram

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
Foot pedal linkages are generally reliable, but the bushings are subject to wear. Sometimes during maintenance you may have some of the foot pedal control linkages off--that's a good time to inspect and consider replacement of any worn bushings. I like to fix such things while I have it apart. For example, when re-sealing the spool valves, you will have the right linkage and the center pivot off to allow access to the front of the spool valves .
( See the Replacing Bobcat Loader Control Valves Seals thread: https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?18714-Replacing-Bobcat-loader-control-valve-seals)

Here are images of the pedal and linkage parts diagrams and listings. These are for a 2001 Bobcat 773G, which should be similar to S185 and T190 models, as well.

773 cControl Pedals (475x628).jpg 773 cControl Pedals1 (435x640).jpg

773 cControl Pedals2 (540x206).jpg

Parts that may be in need of replacement include the torsion bushings in the sides of the pedals ( #5 in the diagram ). These cost $ 10.76 each, and require removal of the pedals so that you can press the old bushings out and the new ones in. It's a little tricky to access the nuts #21 that retain the pedal brackets, but it is possible to get a socket and extension through the holes in the pedals.

The plastic bushing #12, in the center pivot, is easily replaced when you have the center pivot apart for other repairs. It costs only $ 3 or so.

Bushing #29, on the left side, showed no wear on my machine. It is a different style of torsion bushing than #5.

When reassembling the linkages, connect everything up with the bolts loose. With the pedals and linkages in their "neutral" positions, then tighten the bolts snug against the torsion bushings.

As with the other operating control linkages, operating the machine is more enjoyable when the controls are smooth as new. I hope these diagrams help!

L&W

Thanks, something to add to my to do list,after i figure out how to get fuel gage into tank without breaking it!(again)

DrJim

Occupation
General Dentist, including Implant Restorations
You are certainly welcome, L&W. Good luck with the fuel sender.

My next project is a broken pump/motor mount bolt. lol