• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bobcat 763

mrfixit77845

just came across this machine the pedals are locked up wont raise or tilt. it will not back up with out fighting me at the controls and stalling engine it will go forward..if it could get out of the bushes lol

mrfixit77845

also noticed the bics has no lights lit up or power but fuses are good. h was using the machine backing out from around the house and it just locked down fuel solenoid will only hold if I push the shut off open but when I put external power to it, it works fine. got it working today (the fuel solenoid) 3 times then quit all relays are good and fuses.

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
sent the manual in a zipped folder... Files were to big gave me some grief

mrfixit77845

thanks every one for the help the manuals were the saving grace. after chasing wiring easy enuff with the schematics, I found no power to my bics but power leaving the fuse. head scratcher as I was fixing to run a jumper wires the power wire slid out of the harness cut in half some one pushed the harness back against the belt pulley which cut a nice neat path thru the wire ... thanks so much every one