• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 76" Tiller

Dale D.

We have a 2017 Bobcat 76" two step tiller, S/N 055105908. The shaft, opposite end of the motor, is sloppy in the bearing. I ordered and received a new end bearing and retainer (p/n 7103468) from our local Bobcat dealer. It should've been an easy fix, but that is not the case. The inside diameter of the new new bearing is about 20mm larger than the outside diameter of the end of the shaft. The new bearing is the same as the old bearing. I assume that is why it was so sloppy to start. The end of the shaft doesn't look worn like you would think, with that much difference. Could the shaft really be worn that much and that evenly? I have contacted Bobcat to see if there is something I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Tiller 4.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Tiller 5.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Tiller 6.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5