• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 325 mini excavator no fuel no start

laser45v

We have a 2006 bobcat 325 excavator. One day it decided not to start. Has fuel, put in a new ignition, checked relays, and a new fuel shutoff solenoid. Cranks and fires on ether but shuts right off. Little fuel comes out when you crack the lines. I read sometimes the controllers go bad but not sure if that would be it considering the gauges work and it still cranks and fires but shuts right off. Anything simple I can check? I'm changing filters today just for posterity. I can get it to the dealer but just trying to save the trip because we're so busy. Thanks everyone.

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none
Replace the fuel lines. Does the machine have lift pump?

Kenskip1

I hate to ask this but when was the last time you drained the water out of the fuel system ?