• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Blade tilt

Cam85

This ones probably 4 Nige or some for some of the more experienced people on here I am wondering when blade tilt first became a standard thing also when did de accelerators first come out and how hard would it b to adapt a de accelerator to and old school machine I have a firm beliefs that it extends master clutch life.
Especially which someone who likes to bring the clutch past center to fast.

Something else of interest would there b anybody left around who could run a holt or a best weather it b steam or petrol.

Something else I had a look at a 22 the outher day along with a 43 model d2 if I got a serial number would I b Abel to buy parts I rang Hastings in townsville and old mate tried to tell me that I was nuts and there was no such dozer.
My response was to tell him to grow a brain ATM ime thinking someone in the USA might b Abel to help I need an entire fuel system and a car by and magneto 4 the pilot eng.