• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

battery cable suppliers

earthscratcher

Occupation
excavating contractor
where do you guys, that do in house battery cable stuff buy your supplies, crimpers,wire, clamps ?

IceHole

That maybe due to you location but to me in pa I think it was 15 bucks the last time I ordered from them
It's often more than the product when I've checked. Wasn't much better when I lived in Idaho

earthscratcher

Occupation
excavating contractor
has far has wire size range, will 2/0 cover most applications or do you think I need to have a bunch of different size wire on hand? was thinking of getting a roll red and black 2/0 then a couple rolls 14ga for lights, control wiring

MarshallPowerGen

Occupation
Generator Technician & Equipment Mechanic
has far has crimpers is the try- form better then the indent type?
Of course, but the indent type still works fine. Just need to do it all proper and heat shrink to prevent corrosion. What style cable ends are you looking at? Actual crimped terminal cable ends or crimped lugs to marine terminals?