• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Basket cylinder woes on Grove MZ66A

oldwhiteman

Occupation
E&I
Hi All, We got a Grove MZ66A and I just had the basket cylinder rebuilt and now it refuses to turn to the left (standing in the basket) It will easlly go to the right however. I have bled and bled the lines on it. I have took several cylinders to get rebuilt to this shop but this was their first basket rotation cylinder. They told me they was fairly confident they had gotten it in the center when I picked it up. Any ideas, Iam sorta lost here.

Attachments

• 00t0t_1lvdnV1jBFY_600x450.jpg
    00t0t_1lvdnV1jBFY_600x450.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 67

oldwhiteman

Occupation
E&I
First off, want to say thanks for all the quick replies and for all the folks that tried to help! Right... Just to give an update for the next man though, I tried rotating the hoses and the basket went the other way. So this told me the problem was on my end somewhere. After tracing the hoses down and cleaning the electrical connections it worked like new. My professor used to always say remember "KISS" Keep it simple stupid. With that said, always try the easiest thing first. Which is kinda hard when you don't have a schematic. But with a little patience you can get it.