• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

backhoe attchments

trevor b

sorry old dog + new tricks = big mess now let's try again

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 532
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 515
  • 128.JPG
    128.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 518
  • 129.JPG
    129.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 517
  • IMG_0141 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0141 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 492

mitch504

Hey Trevor,

Did you buy that quick coupler from a guy in Canada who owned a paving co. and made them on the side?

The reason I ask is that back in '05, I went to Michigan to buy some equipment and made a side trip to Windsor, where I bought a Canadian equip trader. There was an ad in it for those, and I called him and bought one. I lucked up and he was going to Florida to visit relatives and dropped it off for me.

My coupler looks exactly like that one, right down to the reflective tape on the sides and the washers welded on the heads of the pins.

trevor b

mitch504 yes i did the guy lives in orleans in the east end of ottawa ontario. about 1/2 hr drive from me got a smoking deal it was the last one he had for a super k greatest thing sinse sliced bread trevor b.