• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

B95C Issues

charlesjrbrown

We have had a 2015 B95C Tier 4 Final for a little over 2 years now. Love this machine ! Smooth, powerful, and very comfortable. We don't use this machine a lot but it has been great until now. I noticed recently that the Fuel Level Guage was not working. I knew the machine was full of fuel and the Low Fuel Warning Lamp was not on so I figured maybe a fuse was out and we would check it when we had time. - A few days later I saw the Alternator Warning Lamp come on. When I stopped the engine and restarted this light went off. About this same time the Machine Fault Warning Lamp came on as well as the Instrument Panel Electrical Fault emblem on the Display Screen. And I saw that the DEF Guage had quit working. - The next day the DEF Quality Questionable emblem showed up on the Display Screen. Because of all these possible issues and the fact that we don't run it that much we decided to drain the tank and fill with fresh DEF. This is when we discovered that the machine had not been using DEF lately. When we removed the cap it was completely full just like the last time it was filled. But we drained the tank anyway, flushed it out with fresh DEF, and refilled it. - The DEF Guage still did not work and all the lamps and emblems mentioned above continued to show. - A couple of days ago the Engine Speed Reduction emblem began taking it's turn on the Display Screen with the others. - Friday the Engine Speed Reduction emblem background turned black, the Stop Engine Warning Lamp came on, and the engine speed lowered to idle.
Does anyone know what might be happening with this machine ? Or where we need to start looking first ?
Thanks,
Chuck

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums CB! Glad to have you.

Moving your thread over to the TLB forum where it belongs.

Best of luck!