• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

B3-6A info?

jimg

I recently acquired a Yanmar B3-6A mini-excavator. It's a Japanese market machine, so there is almost no info on the web, and none at all in English. The dealer says is's "sort of" similar to the ViO30, but it has a sideways articulate arm (instead of pivot). I found one for sale in Japan that leads me to believe it's newer than 2008 based on serial numbers (62149 versus 2008 60000). It might have a 3TNV82A or 3TNC88A engine, or something else?

It's fully serviced right now, but I'll eventually need some info about service and parts. According to the dealer, who imports a lot of these gray market units, some parts will be easy and some parts will be long lead time. The dealer is a couple of hours away, so I'd like to DIY most work.

I'd be thrilled if someone has any manuals.