• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ax Men 2010-2011 season

-james-7-

Yea its ax men creative editing. My dad works for lemare and was up there and they wanted them to run the carriage over the grapple which they always use. The tail hold tree got pulled over on purpose to make a good storey.

winterax

I was pretty impressed how the foreman handled the guy that drove the truck off the road, and even more impresssed how they got it out.

JeremyM70

Occupation
Electronics Tech
Yea its ax men creative editing. My dad works for lemare and was up there and they wanted them to run the carriage over the grapple which they always use. The tail hold tree got pulled over on purpose to make a good storey.

Sounds typical, wonder if they got paid to slow down their production by doing stupid stuff?

gologit

Occupation
Logger
I was pretty impressed how the foreman handled the guy that drove the truck off the road, and even more impresssed how they got it out.

The foreman reminds me of some of the side rods I've worked with. Getting that pick-up out, and having it drivable afterward, was a good piece of work.

JeremyM70

Occupation
Electronics Tech

Sure seems like if they were that dependent on the carriage as they say they are, they would have spares being way up north of Vancouver Island? It's not like it's one of the super expensive Boman sky cars? Then all of a sudden Steve got really good with the grapple, seems mighty suspicious...

bitner1970

Occupation
Engineering Tech for a water/sewer district
Personally, I think the show went downhill after season 1. I would be more interested in just the logging on the west coast and Alaska and Canada. The rest of it I could do without, including the stupid drama. At least in the first season what was shown was more realistic, instead of something out of a lame reality show.