• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Average age on the forum

Average age on the forum

• 1-10

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 62 7.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 225 27.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 196 24.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 138 17.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 50 6.2%

• Total voters

kittyCAT

17 here, going for my Hydraulics license this May...been operating skid steers for ever! just starting to operate the real stuff now.

dynahoescott

42 for me but when i get to the job site fire up the equipment, feel like am 16 again, but by the end of the day realty sets in most of the time

Iam 43, but I feel as good as the day I left parris island, I love my cigars but I eat well work out well and sleep well and enjoy my wife and daughter:usa

heavytorching

Occupation
heavy torching/scrap steel processing
38 going on 80 thanks to the construction field for the last 20 yrs and that damn 4x4 bridge upright that my shoulder met at about 35mph due to a poorly marked snowmobile trail!

absolutediesel

38 been drivin, wrenchin, cuttin, fabricatin, beat my self up for 1 dislocated shoulder, 1 broken foot, several bad sprains, and concusions, 2 knee rebuilds, tendonitis in both arms.............and always some fun with the kids and wife,dogs......do it all over again no problem........funny how kids make ya feel

CalChando

21 years old. working with the family construction company. going to school part time. i have a collection of about 100 models too if anyone is interested in those

Homerun

Today I noticed my old age, smoking does not help eather, I was shevaling today and I noticed that I started to breath like a dog. LOL. I just got into 38 .

JASON M

Occupation
Const company owner
41, with too much water under the bridge. Let's bite off more than we can chew.

LORDDiESEL

Occupation
carpenter
Im 21 years old , work for my self , and dont smoke or drink . My only addictions are work and my snowmobile lol And i guess im old too beacause i like to get my sleep as well.

been like that since 21, 32 now and wouldn't change a thing

du5tyl

38 here.... Can't help but feel like there is a lot left to learn. This forum is great!

loggah

Im 58 and i started with the old boys when i was 18 ,been around construction and logging equipment all my life. I have seen a lot of changes in the industry, saw the last of the swing shovels used on interstate 93 in New Hampshire , and the first 992 cat that replaced them. Don