• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Available work

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Gentlemen...Could you help me....What is the work situation in Canada for trackhoe operators...I'm visiting friends in toronto in april and may consider the move from uk if thats possible...Thank you

Matt_H

Right now its slowwer as its winter. But with that being said here in Saskatoon Sask. we're in a boom and its busy right now but wait two months and everybody is going to be short operators. I know I will be.

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Thank you for the reply guys i'm looking forward to my trip

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Hi..I just got a reply from a guy in canada who may be looking for trackhoe operators, so i'm gonna see him when i arrive and see what happens....thanks for all you help guys....this forum does work...

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Thanks guy for the info...would be nice to find something up around toronto area, i'd love to give it a go.

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Hi guys..it seems to work for some companies in Canada you have to join the local union..why is that?..the guy said to me if you are not union i cant use ya...any help with this problem would be great