• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aux Hydro

lmducks

Hey folks, I‘m fairly new to the mini excavator owners and have a question about the Auxiliary Hydrologic System on my Cat 305C CR. I am wanting to purchase and install a brush cutter on my machine but wasn’t sure if there was a way to set the Aux hydro to run consistently. My machine has a roller switch on the right joystick but to my knowledge there isn’t a way to make it stay on without holding it in the on position. Has anyone had any experience with this. There is a big possibility that it’s just operator error. If so please advise. if there is something that I need to install please advise on that as well. Thanks for any help