• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Automated Laser Grade System from tractor to skid?

luke1213

Occupation
Contractor
Hey guys, my name is Luke and I am new to this forum but not new to operating heavy equipment. Up until a couple years ago, I owned a bunch of automated gps equipment and automated lazer equipment for excavators, bull dozers and tractors with box blades. I have down sized quite a bit due too economy and ******** business partners. I still have some of my gps and laser equipment but I don't use it but I am wanting to implement the automated laser system with my skid. I have a trimble automated laser grade system with an 8' hydraulic box blade just sitting around going to waste. I am wanting to take this system and integrate it with my Komatsu CK35-1 but don't know if the control box will work for the skid the same way it did for the tractor. Do any of you run a trimble automated laser grade system? If so do you know if a CB420 will work the same as a CB425? Site Contractor Melbourne Fl
Skid Steer Services