• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Auto Lube systems

Beka-Max_Man

I would be happy to answer any question about auto lube systems. We handle fittings, hose, pumps and much more. The systems can be installed on anything from road tractors to heavy equipment and pretty much anythingelse that needs greesed or oiled

http://www.beka-lube.com/

Nac

Occupation
Construction
More info on the BEKA HAMAX 2 do you a spec sheet ? dimensions on this unit? what size chisel paste tubes does it use?

blitz138

Ive never heard of Beka-Max. I worked for a distributor that supplied Lincoln and Graco, Ive worked on Groenveld systems and many others but Ive never heard of Beka..... Are they new to the states?

Beka-Max_Man

Nac, Thank you for the interest in our products. I will pass on your info to Jim, our Sales Rep and he can give you a few option that may fit your needs.

Blitz138, Beka Max has been in the US and Canada since the mid 90's. We import parts from our parent company in Germany, assemble the pumps and systems in our main office in Mississagua ON. We provide service and sales to Canada from Mississagua and to the US from Buffalo, NY. Our systems are very popular in Europe as the company has been doing business there for decades. We are growing here in North America as more people learn of us and with companies like Liebherr and John Deere Ag factory installing our pumps, lots of people are learning of us.

Konst-LubeMan

I would be happy to answer any question about auto lube systems.
Please give me more info about your chisel paste cartridges: Type S, Type F, Type L, Type R, Type Ra.
Is the AtlasCopco Chisel paste cartridge 500 gm p/n 3363 0912 00 ok for your BEKA HAMAX BREAKER LUBRICATION SYSTEM?