• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Australian Made?

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
Dose anyone know of any Australian company before or now that is building wheel loaders or excavators?

Just wondering if we will be the first ones.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Someone may correct me, it originated in the US, but I think Moore used to build the old scoopmobile here in AU ?

Hendrik

Does the Dingo count as a wheel loader?
Seriously though, you are talking about a country that does not even make a 4x4 in a land where just about every second car is a 4x4.
Well Mitsi used to make an all wheel drive sedan and Ford made a few 4x4 utes back in the late 60's early 70's.

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
Does the Dingo count as a wheel loader?

well not really i was thinking more of the bigger types well , but has anyone seen dingos factory? i was told they where just getting everything done over seas and just putting them together in aus? dose anyone know ?

marty

well not really i was thinking more of the bigger types well , but has anyone seen dingos factory? i was told they where just getting everything done over seas and just putting them together in aus? dose anyone know ?

the frame and loader arms are still fabricated here in aus, i'm not sure about attachments, but they'd be mad to do that overseas, and the dingo and the kanga are in the same factory just south of brisvagas on the way to the goldy, you can see it from the motorway