• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Australian made HaulMax

mitch504

That is very interesting. I had never seen one of those, I think I'll get the one w/ the lowboy to haul my 580 superK.

rare ss

Why a haulmax and not a typical rigid frame off highway truck? (Ie 775?)

They look better :)

We use them as 76,000L service trucks, the company who make them will have a stand at minexpo this month, the trucks are suited to long hauls better than a rigid dump truck, lower cente of gravity ect

oldtom

Occupation
diesel equipment maintenancesuperviser
made by the co that made what is cat under ground equipment in tasmania also the vic/tas cat dearler.

alco

I'll get a photo of a 777G lube truck vs Haulmax lube truck, the Haulmax looks heaps better

I'm going to disagree on that, it doesn' matter what you put on them, those Haulmaxs are just plain ugly.

rare ss

I'm going to disagree on that, it doesn' matter what you put on them, those Haulmaxs are just plain ugly.

yeh, fair enough.. their an aquired taste that grows on ya, bit like the 950G when they came out but their by far the best of that series IMO, to look at and work on

inthedirt

Now that would make a nice service truck;). I wonder how big of an autocrane you could put on it. Oh yeah... talk about being able to have the whole shop on board!