• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

attn all firefighters

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
:( it is with depest regret that i announce that a good friend and fellow firefighter captain eddie mcgowan and his wife vicki was killed sunday night
in a two vehicle accident his death is considered by the state of mississippi to be a death in the line of duty :(

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
I am very sorry for your lose, in your extended Family. My prayers are with you and your dept. God Bless:salute :salute :(

nedly05

I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I lost a friend in a wreck last year. You will never forget about them but time will ease your pain. Hang in there Brother.

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
thanks guys i was talking to the chief today and he told me he was getting calls from deprtments from as far away as georgia willing to send an engine crew down to cover the stations during the funeral:salute :salute :salute :salute

baseball

thanks guys i was talking to the chief today and he told me he was getting calls from deprtments from as far away as georgia willing to send an engine crew down to cover the stations during the funeral:salute :salute :salute :salute

I am very sorry for your loss.
My department and I pass our condolences’ :(