• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Attachment storage

BLconst

Anyone care to share pics of some sort of rack to carry multiple buckets on trailer. I have a hard time carrying 2 buckets, breaker, sweeper, grinder, and skeleton bucket, im looking to go higher and stack, wondering if anyone else has done this?

My smooth bucket fits inside my toothed bucket which sits inside my grapple/rake bucket which is attached to my bobcat 763. if I need to carry more, I will load the bucket stack sideways in the front of the trailer which leaves the other side of the trailer for the auger, bits and forks the Land Plane is attached to the bobcat and faces the rear of the trailer. I have not need the recently aquired backhoe (I still don't have a mount for it as it was given to me and needs a little rework.) so I am not sure how it will be carried along for the trip but I would suspect that not everything will be needed for every job ;)

skidrowe

hey BLconst , if you go to skidsteer forum about the 17th one down "need help locating enclosure" comet has a picture of his trailer with 3 buckets and a set of forks , nice set up. hope this helps !