• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Armour tires

Deon

Anyone here heard of this brand? Saw a Cat backhoe with Armour tires on back. Looked OK. All I know is they are Chinese made. Any one know how they are?

CCompanies

What's making you look into them? Price? Availability? Just wondering because there are a lot of tires to choose from.

Titan and BKT are ones you should look into as well. Solid, and affordable.

Deon

What's making you look into them? Price? Availability? Just wondering because there are a lot of tires to choose from.

Titan and BKT are ones you should look into as well. Solid, and affordable.

Knowing they are built in China they are probably less money but someone will need
to tell me they are good before I'd consider buying.

mitch504

According to a friend of mine who is a large commercial tire dealer, most of the brands of tires made in China seem to be made in several interchangeable factories. There are a couple of good brands made there, but if he buys 20 of the cheap tires in the same size, 15 will be good, 4 will be usable and 1 will be junk.