• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Apitong hardwood

Apitong hardwoo

If anyone is looking for Apitong hardwood for your trailer decking .
I import in Apitong hardwood is 2 thicknesses 1 1/8 & 1 5/16
Also in 2 widths of 5" and 7"
Avaiable in 8'-20' foot clear lengths
Product is in Saskatoon

JDOFMEMI

Yes, like gkenworth, I would be interested in a good deal for 3" x 22', for a lowbed

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Apitong welcome to the Forums.

Take a moment to read the rules page, specifically this section - https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...Equipment-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your "freebie". Please keep pricing and negotiations through private message.

Thanks,