• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone Have dealings with Tony Fernadez in the 60's and or 70's

akroadrunner

Occupation
Gravel Pit/ Trucking/Owner
That is a name I never thought I would see here. My Grand Father kept every newspaper article about Tony and his dealings with the law and courts. I think my Dad and his brothers went to school with him, although maybe not the same class. I'm sure those articles are in my cousins files today. I won't say any more, but if I did, it wouldn't be good.

STAFFORD

That is a name I never thought I would see here. My Grand Father kept every newspaper article about Tony and his dealings with the law and courts. I think my Dad and his brothers went to school with him, although maybe not the same class. I'm sure those articles are in my cousins files today. I won't say any more, but if I did, it wouldn't be good.

Interesting-thought about this alot- He murdered my grandmother in the 70's, our family got him on trial-life sentence in prison, and he died in prison. This all of course was before my time.

I have debated posting this, but wonder what stories and interactions might surface from this. If you have something please post it, or PM it to me please.

I know that he was in timber, screwed alot of people out of their land and timber- as well as other things. He was a real conartist according to the stories my parents tell.

He is gone- but I am very curious of other interactions he might have had.

Thanks akroadrunner-