• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

anyone have a copy of a "ticket" for work performed that day

Hydro101

I always get asked by Super's of the companies we work for "tickets" of work we performed that day. I think it would help me with invoicing when the project is complete so any extra quantities above the contract i would have a record of and someone from their company would have signed and acknowledged.. Im very bad at writing and making forms, just curious if anyone has anything similiar i could use or work off of? thanks

KMS

Tickets

I always get asked by Super's of the companies we work for "tickets" of work we performed that day. I think it would help me with invoicing when the project is complete so any extra quantities above the contract i would have a record of and someone from their company would have signed and acknowledged.. Im very bad at writing and making forms, just curious if anyone has anything similiar i could use or work off of? thanks

Call NeBs, They have what your looking for