• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anybody in the cincinnati Ohio area want to teach me on running equipment

Backhoe89

Hey everybody, i am so new to this it isn't funny, i have been around equipment for a long time but, i have never had the opportunity to operate any or learn how they work. My problem is i don't have any connections, the only one i have is a neighbor(who i have never talked to) who owns his own excavating company Bob Jacobs and i have a real good friend whos dad is the top mechanic for Rumpke landfill, but they pretty much only have the big stuff like the D9's and on up. They even have a few 994's, so what should i do i am a smart kid i have a 3.8 GPA and i need to learn how to operate some equipment because i am going to college next year and i want to start my own construction company.:beatsme