• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anybody belong to the HCEA?

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
I'm getting a set of friction clutch shoes relined and the gent is a heavy sponsor of the group; Historical Construction Equipment Association. From their website, www.heca.net it looks interesting with a chance to work antique heavy equipment at one of their get togethers.

dust eater

you can try to contact Old Iron Habit, from reading his posts he sees to be quite active in it. In 2019 they had their annual show at the 150 training site in Wilmington. the pictures looked great. I was 2 weeks into recovering from a double bypass and wasn't up for that much walking

InsleyGuy

I've been a member from the very begining, actually just became a life member. The annual conventions are awsome, an absolute must see if you have any interest in the old stuff. I had my Insley K 12 dragline at the 1998 show in Lapeer , Mi.

Reactions: JPV

terex herder

HCEA had a local show pretty close this summer. Really cool show. A lot of people spent a lot of money hauling their toys into the show to dig for a couple of days.

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
Next year's show is in Bowling Green, OH and looks to be another good meet. I'm going to try to bring my tractor.

kenworth

Occupation
Jack of a Few Trades, Master of None
I was a member of the HCEA for many years and really enjoyed the magazine that they put out.
The magazine was very interesting and I read it cover to cover as soon as I got it.
Unfortunately I let my membership expire for no good reason, I really need to renew it again.

dirthog

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
Been a member for years looking forward to this years show where they are going to start assembling the Terex Titan truck.