• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

any suggestions on new injectors for my old jcb1400b?

GEOD998

At 2800hrs, I'm thinking my old 1400B is due for some new injectors. Runs a bit rougher than it used too and some smoke on start and hard pull. All the fluids are still staying clean and in the correct places and I'm not leaking/sucking anywhere. The machine is my best helper around my property... and it has put up with me longer than all my spouses and paramours put together, so I dont mind throwing a few bucks at it from time to time. Are there replacements that are better for todays low sulphur diesel? Have they been upgraded from single to multi jet nozzels? I know more about electronic injectors for gas engines and the changes/improvements to them than those in my hoe, so I turn to you gents for advice. SERIAL.# 14BN2037/325454/7 ENG # LD133441N Perkins 4.236 non turbo. Any suggestions? Are there good aftermarket units out there? Is there good enuff reasons for the wild price differences I'm seeing on the interwebs? Thanks In advance yunz have never let me down-George