• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Any of our Canadian members from around Campbell River?

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I know this is the equipment section but one of the companies I work for has about 6,000 acres up there and I hear there's quite the monster elk population. How hard is it to hunt Canada being a US resident?

hvy 1ton

Since I'm here anyway:
It's probably easier than a Ft Riley tag. 7th flattest state and we have elk. Car hit one on the turnpike last month.

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
If you search “non resident hunting in BC“ the requirements page of the government hunting regs comes up. I haven’t hunted for quite a while so don’t want to give you any false information.
Cam

49pacific

No a non resident can’t apply for a limited entry draw. If you wanna go after a island elk ( Roosevelt elk ). You can hire a hunting guide and shot one with the guide.