• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Another test pic

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
baby red. I think I need a smiley that has it's fingers crossed:D

Attachments

• truckpic.jpg
    truckpic.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 768

BRL

It worked! :cool:

I'll test my version while we're at it too.

Attachments

• truckpic5.bmp
    95.8 KB · Views: 342

BRL

Well something went wrong LOL. Too tired to figure it out now though. Oh well. Glad to see you got your pic to work!

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
BRL-
I mentioned to digger in a pm after he posted on my problem that it works fine here, but not in the picture forum. I'm not sure why, but I tried to attach the pic in a reply to my original thread in the picture forum and it didn't work. Feel free to delete the thread I started in the picture forum so folks don't waste their time looking at the thread. I'm sure in time the kinks will get worked out and everything will work fine. Thanks for the help.

Mike Mc

Occupation
Oilfields
New to board and going to try and post a pic but manage attchments is not showing up below? :beatsme