• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Another new guy

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
Welcome! I'll only give one piece of advice for this forum and it is: Don't take any advice from Jeff D., he's a truck driver. He'll steal your lunch, run over grade stakes, get lost on a 1/2 mile delivery, I could go on.

:bouncegri :bouncegri :bouncegri I'm only kidding, but seriously, he's a truck driver.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Welcome to HEF, your name is familiar are you a member of Diesel Place?

keily

hi new guy

hi just sighned on myself and would like to say hello from scotland cheers keily ..

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums jkiser96! :drinkup

jkiser96

Occupation
Concrete truck driver / business owner
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums jkiser96! :drinkup

Thanks CB I seen a link to the site so I figured I would check it out. I knew there had to be a site like this but not sure where. This is a great forum with plenty of knowledgable people. I know if I have any ? on my equipment I know where to check first.:usa