• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Allis Chalmers model 65 Motor Grader

apetad

Occupation
Compact Construction Equipment Sales
Does anyone know how long this machine is? The trucker needs to know in order to pick it up and bring it to me! THANKS

I found a press release that shows 11,000 pounds and 59 horsepower, other than that I can find no specifications or info of any kind. I've seen this model all over the place and I'm surprised I can't find any information on it!

IMG_3673.jpg

DIYDAVE

10,918 lbs and 63 HP, actually,if its a diesel, per Norm Swinford's book. I have a DD, its predecessor and hauled it on an 18' rollback, backwards, with the blade down, and the front wheels a danglin, but the cops were not as tough, pre 9/11/01, when I bought it.

DIYDAVE

Looks like its got the G226 engine, same as a D-17, one seventy, 170, and 175 farm tractor. It is a rare unit, if the gas engine is the original one, with only 180 of this model having the gas engine. Good find...:notworthy