• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

All skid steer owners!

HeyUvaVT

I am trying to compile a list of thread types and sizes for all makes of skid steer. For the most part 3/4" O-Ring seems to be the most common but I would love to have anyone here that has a skid steer with Hi-Flow to list the make and model along with the thread diameter of the Hi-Flow Fittings, this would be the fitting that attaches to the block on your loader arm between the block and the quick connect coupling. If your machine has a case drain line I would also love to know the thread diameter of that fitting as well.

For those that are not familiar with O-ring thread sizes you can often tell by looking on your quick connects and reading the last part of the part number -8 is 1/2" -12 is 3/4" -16 is 1" etc etc

Any information at all will be helpful!