• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

akerman hydraulic oil

ejb

Occupation
retired coal miner
we got this akerman h12b excavator 2weeks ago & i have cleaned out the hydraulic tank , new filters & all, just want to be sure i get the right oil. if anyone has any info please let me know. thanks, ejb

ejb

Occupation
retired coal miner
thanks for the info i will check with askinisten.com a.s.a.p. thanks again, ejb

KG4CPJ

Occupation
US Air Force/Amsoil Dealer
Info

Checkout the Amsoil website for fluid recommendation. On the home page on the right side of the page they have a lookup site that will tell you what to use in your equipment. If you decide to go with Amsoil please contact me and i can tell you how to get it at wholesale prices. Thanks Jayar

Thixo

Once you have selected the hydraulic oil for your machine please contact me and we can discuss how to improve the performance and uptime for your h12b.

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
Is it my imagination or are we getting a bit commercial lately? :confused:

I agree.

The rainfall isn't the only reason for wearin' hip waders....

But it appears most of the advertising was done back in post's #5 & #7

Last edited: