• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Airman ax 35-2

Chris G Sweetland

Hey all I have an airman ax35-2 excavator. I bought it used (cheap) and it doesn't owe me much but recently I've started to need some parts, currently I would like to rebuild the hydraulic cylinders as they all are past weeping and drip. I have kinda figured out this is the same as a Hitachi my guess is that it would be the same as a Hitachi ex35-2, can this be confirmed? My Hitachi dealer is of no help and says it's a grey market machine, I do not believe it is everything is in English and it has seatbelt and rops but I can't find much info on it so maybe...

Delmer

If it's just the cylinders, take them apart and match up the seals yourself. Hercules, or take the piston and gland to a local hydraulic shop and let them match them up.