• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aftermarket Tracks

Dozer_Guy

Hi Folks

I am looking for a set of tracks. I see Camso are the top of the line, but at $2800 each, they're definitely more than I want to spend. I have a quote for $2500 each for a set of toughbilt tracks from one company, and a quote of $3600 for a SET of the same Tuffbilt Tracks from another company.

Obviously $2500 for toughbilt to $2800 for camso is a no brainer, however $3600 for a set of toughbilt vs $5600 for a set of camso makes me think I should maybe look at the Toughbilt. I can't seem to find any reviews or anything like that online about them. I just have been able to find the literature on the different style of tracks they offer.

I put <150 hours on the machine per year. I know you get what you pay for, so I'm looking for someone that has actually dealt with this brand of tracks to see what they say about them.

These are 400/86/55. C style block tracks for the toughbilt and zigzag style for the Camso, and Canadian prices for reference.

673moto

Occupation
Slacker
I went with McLaren tracks for around $4k for the pair. Have only put around 50 hrs on them but so far no complaints.
if you are putting less than 150hrs/year on your machine and aren’t abusing it I’d say just buy a cheap set of Chinese tracks.

Dozer_Guy

I went with McLaren tracks for around $4k for the pair. Have only put around 50 hrs on them but so far no complaints.
if you are putting less than 150hrs/year on your machine and aren’t abusing it I’d say just buy a cheap set of Chinese tracks.

Thats kinda what I'm thinking. Chances are, I'll trade this machine off in a couple years on something newer anyhow. Thanks Moto