• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aftermarket Decals?

Custom768

Hey everybody, I want to see how you all feel about generic/after market decals. Are there any company's out there that provide quality at a cheaper price then the manufacturer? Should i trust any of them?

DeanM

When I had my skid steer painted the dealer couldn't provide a decal for one side of the boom, due to a part number problem. I had one made at a local sign shop, can't remember price compared to oem but just as good.

ktrent

We use local sign shop for everything and usually paint at least 5 to 10 pieces a year

UrParts

We use local sign shop for everything and usually paint at least 5 to 10 pieces a year

Local print shop should be able to print up what you need if you can email them a sample. Its hard to spot the difference between our local printers and the original.

Custom768

I went with Quipcal. The decals were good quality and I got them to email me an image of the decal set before I ordered it. It looks like they specialize in equipment decals so it was simple and straight forward to buy from them. I plan on using their services again.