• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

After market tracks??

Fickster

Is there anyone with any experience with aftermarket tracks for a bobcat t-300? Ours just went shot around 800 hours. It have the crawler loader tread design. We are always in dirt and gravel in it. Still have plently of tread and rubber left. It's the metal t inside the tracks keeps breaking and ripped out

buckfever

I've run prowler, midwest, bridgestone, and a few others. Seems that when you run in gravel they tend to fail pretty quickly. The lower rollers that pound the rocks into the rubber just destroy them. What we did find is you get what you pay for. A cheap set we had only lasted 400-500 hours but a quality set of oem's will last up to 1000 hours.

equip guy

Occupation
Ag and Construction Equip mechanic
I just replaced the ones on my case 420 with the Camoplast ones, been great so far, suppose to be good in snow also. I got good feed back from local paving and excavating contractors before I dropped almost three grand.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I just replaced the ones on my case 420 with the Camoplast ones, been great so far, suppose to be good in snow also.

That's what I am running now on my T250. So far seem to be good tracks. I'll have to rely on your experience in the snow as we may get a couple of inches a year, which shuts everything down and we take a day off.;)

Occupation
Driver
Just changed both of mine to the camoplast ones about a month ago. So far I really like them.