• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Advertisement

Daichiang86

Hello,

I am Interested to Buy Space for Advertisement from Construction Machinery Related Websites and Forklifts and Telehandlers Website too or even Trucking Websites but would prefer mostly those that are relevant to Construction Machinery and more specifically Cranes i am looking for forums and bloggers who blog or run forums about these machinery's if any one here has these kind of websites they can really feel free to contact me and tell me their websites so i can buy advertisement spaces from them also i am requesting the Forum admin to contact me ASAP as i am also looking for a place here on this website http://www.heavyequipmentforums.com for my advertisements =)!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
On every page, in the brown menu bar across the bottom, you'll find a "contact us" button. That will email Steve Frazier, the owner of the site. Or, if you prefer, you may contact him via the Personal Message system.

Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, and thank you for your interest in advertising.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
We've made it even simpler that that! Just click the "Advertise Here" icon at the top of the page and you will be directed to our marketing department. Thanks for your interest

Daichiang86

Mr Steve i have done that but no response! i have also send you a message via contact us option but no reply and that is why i have to open this thread!

Daichiang86

And when i am clicking your profile so it says

"Daichiang86, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

mitch504

Maybe it's because you were a probationary member, try again now that you have been promoted to junior member. There are lots of things juniors can access that probationarys can't.

Daichiang86

Yeah just messaged Steve :)!

Btw are their any more people who have websites? or Steve can you recommend me some relevant related websites?

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Daichiang86, Steve may not be available at the moment, patience seems not to be your virtue, nor truth seems to be as well. Would you care to explain to us that you note your location in the United States when in fact your IP address (115.186.94.125) confirms your in Pakistan???

http://myip.ms/view/myip/896928/115.186.94.125

A little "truth in advertising" would be in order here.

Oxbow

Daichiang86, Steve may not be available at the moment, patience seems not to be your virtue, nor truth seems to be as well. Would you care to explain to us that you note your location in the United States when in fact your IP address (115.186.94.125) confirms your in Pakistan???

http://myip.ms/view/myip/896928/115.186.94.125

A little "truth in advertising" would be in order here.

Your good Willie!