• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Advanced Technology Patented Grease at Affordable Prices?

ChipMullen

Its true! There is an advanced technology grease available for standard lithium grease prices. It is manufactured in America, by Americans. It is patented. It is distributed and sold by local Americans. If you are interested......mullen.charles@gmail.com is the way to learn more.

Email me and I will explain how to reduce water washout, protect against contaminants, handle pressure and deal with heat.

Have a safe, productive day.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums ChipMullen.

Take a moment to read the Forum Rules, specifically this section -

Aside from the "for sale" area, for member's personally owned goods, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may make one introductory post explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your Freebie, feel free to have at it in this thread only. Any posts outside this thread will be treated as spam and will be dealt with accordingly.