• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Ackerman ec150

red0u812

Hello got a Ackerman ec150 looking for the green board under the seat? If anyone knows where I can find one let me know thanks

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
I suggest you try dismantlers best bet in Scandinavia the board as I recall will be common across platform. If i can help more drop me a line.
Kind regards
Uffex

red0u812

Good day
I suggest you try dismantlers best bet in Scandinavia the board as I recall will be common across platform. If i can help more drop me a line.
Kind regards
Uffex
Thanks but no luck. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Hi Red
I will make some enquiries and see what I can do to help.
Kind regards
Uffex

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
just to add to Uffex's idea the following machines also had the same PCB/ECU ( there may be some serial number breaks in some of the later Volvo machines)
but in the whole it gives you a wider scope to look at through breakers yards
EC's
130 Ak and Volvo
150 Ak
150C Ak and Volvo
200 Ak and Volvo
230 and 230B Ak and Volvo
300 Ak
420 Ak
450 AK and Volvo
620 Ak
650 Ak

EW's
150 150C
230 230B

waylandexcavating1

we traded in serial number 0005 back in like 2004-05 to woodco in woburn good machines weird controls, like a quarter second delay from the joystick to the bucket