• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

accessory relay location JD 310

stendori

owners manual says it's located by the steering column where I'm assuming in the plastic pod where the fnr wire plugs are but there is nothing located that i can see there. it keeps kicking off and on so i wanted to replace it. thanks

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
If this is your 310SG, then the relay is mounted to the left of the fuses in front of the steering wheel.

stendori

well that was what i thought, but i guess i called that a solenoid lol. they claim that is the part that is bad when i'm losing my lights, wipers, 12 volt ports, and it kicks my 4 wheel drive on when it goes out. some times i can just re-start the hoe and it will start working again.

stendori

ya i i knew which one once i realized they call a solenoid and relay one in the same lol thanks it's worked off and on all morning so ill just replace when i have time