• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A new baby boy!!!

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
After a difficult last month, my wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy the 6/12/06 at 6:02 pm. He came in at 7lbs 6 oz and 19.5" long. Mom and baby are doing great.

Thanks to those on the site who offered support during this time.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Well, let me be the first to say congratulations!

Glad to hear everyone is doing fine. :thumbsup

PSDF350

Congrats! Now is the time to enjoy him. Becuase before you know it they grow up and thats when the trouble starts. I will take poopy diapers and sleepless nights over constant fighting and sleepless nights.

Sorry for rant; my oldest just turned 12 and we are always butting heads. And she was such a nice baby:yup

Again congrats.

dayexco

CONGRATS CT18!!!
LOL PSDF350, i've always maintained that teens lose their brains at age 13 and don't get them back until they're out of high school.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
i've always maintained that teens lose their brains at age 13 and don't get them back until they're out of high school.

I'm fond of one defintion of the "generation gap". It's "How you explain to a sixteen year old that someday he'll be as stupid as his old man." :)

(Sorry to hijack your thread CT.)

PSDF350

digger242j said:
I'm fond of one defintion of the "generation gap". It's "How you explain to a sixteen year old that someday he'll be as stupid as his old man." :)

(Sorry to hijack your thread CT.)
I think I am the one that derailed it. But i'll keep quite and let you take the fall:bouncegri

Electra_Glide

Congratulations!!! :drinkup :thumbsup

First one?

Good luck to you, your wife, and the new baby...

PSDF350 said:
Congrats! Now is the time to enjoy him. Becuase before you know it they grow up and thats when the trouble starts. I will take poopy diapers and sleepless nights over constant fighting and sleepless nights.

Sorry for rant; my oldest just turned 12 and we are always butting heads. And she was such a nice baby:yup
Hey PSDF350,

I thought I was the only one who had that problem :cussing...misery loves company.

Joe

jmac

Congrats as well, first one? I have two kid's 15 and 16, girl and boy and can still remember when they were born.