• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A little help from the crane world...

shawnus

Good morning guys,

this is my first post up here on your forum, I hope to meet a few like-minded people of this small world of cranes and I look forward to passing on any knowledge I have.

I need some help from you guys, it would only take up a few minutes of your time.

I am writing a paper on how the modern day crane rental company operates and have now come onto the subject of repair/workshop.

To get a better picture and understanding of how different crane-rental companies around the world work, I have made a small questionnaire online which I would love for people 'in the know' to fill out to help me with my paper.

This Questionnaire/paper only applies to Crane (Mobile or Crawler) rental companies (no offence bulldozer guys :) ), so if anyone would be interested please let me know in this forum and I will post a link to the Questionnaire.

Many thanks and I hope you all have a great day!

Shawn

shawnus

I thought I would ask before I posted. As I said this is my first post(s) so I wasn't sure how people would react if I put a link in my first post. But fair enough.

Here is the link to my questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/JLdI9W8JpT

I hope as many of you as possible are able to fill it out. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!