• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A little grader fun

Jonas302

IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1759.JPG IMG_1760.JPG

Trans burned a clutch pack pulled the differential and finals to have cat rebuild also while we were in there got it all tied up before dark

20/80

Occupation
operator
Thanks for the pics to bad about the clutch pack, I believe that is the same machine as mine and has been a great machine overall with 12000hrs, engine never touched, I 'll take these over a M series any day.

Jonas302

It was a shame its a really nice machine to run and won't be replaced by an M anytime soon this one has 12600 on it 500 hours on the engine due to lifter, camshaft issue One of the finals was eating a bushing on the planet gearset so we were glad to have pulled it all down
It should be ready for its second life the last 140g we sold was at 30,000 hours and going strong