• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A good supplier for grouser bar and ice cleats

Hobbytime

Hello, im looking for a place close to NY for grouser bar and ice cleats to weld onto a track loader track, someplace local to cut down on shipping and has decent prices, any info would help, thank you in advance..

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
Last time I was looking dura-tuff seemed to have good prices, cheap to ship and was easy enough to talk to someone on the phone.

Hobbytime

thank you, would u have a web sight or phone #?
just googled them, thank you..

Last edited:

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
ITP in NY should have grouser bar.

1. Industrial Tractor Parts Co., Inc. 28-15 14th Street, Call Box 2506, Long Island City
877-487-6369 (ITP of NY) Fax: 718-721-1128 New York 11102 Tel: 718-721-6661

Hobbytime

thanks for that info Huntoon, ill give them a call tomorrow, I got some prices from duratuff and they were good, but the shipping is gona kill me, almost as much as the ice cleats..