• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A Few Work Pictures

CaseFan13

Well I figured since everybody else has posted pictures of what they do, why don't I. Keep in mind my dad owns everything and it is just him and my brother, then me in the summer and about half the time in the winter.

First off is our soon to be new plow truck/1 ton dump. We plow well roads for the gas company and they used to fine with just plowing, but now they need the roads ashed. So this will have a Boss V-Plow and a Hiniker V-Box spreader.
newtruck.jpg

A local farmer who we are good friends with flopped his silage truck on its side and we rolled it back over with our excavator. It was already on the farm because his daughter is building a house.
garysilage.jpg

The gas company asked us to make a pad for a medium sized compressor on my Pap's property which is just a short piece through the woods. My dad was knocking off loads we hauled from the road down.
bigdozer.jpg

This is me digging the foundation of the farmer's daughter's new house. We don't normally use the excavator for foundations but we were loading the dirt and it's easier to do with it instead of the backhoe.
9020cabview.jpg

Our excavator. I took this while my dad was in the middle of a trip.
9020.jpg

CaseFan13

Here is when we first started the house project.
wystepek.jpg

This is grading around a new house. We needed the bigger dozer not only because we had to move a lot of dirt but mainly because it's all rock. Not solid, but not individuals either. It's kinda hard to explain.
1650.jpg